About the NCAC Child Abuse Library Online (CALiO)
- Collections - The Child Abuse Library Online (CALiO) of the National Children's Advocacy Center (NCAC) is one of the largest professional resource collections in the United States of published knowledge, educational materials and educational resources related to child maltreatment.
- Services - CALiO provides an array of professional services, described below, including online search services, table of contents services, and training. Among its more specialized services, CALiO compiles and creates annotated bibliographies of resources on specific issues, problems and topics of interest pertaining to child abuse and neglect, and develops resource packages for decision making and research.
- Access - CALiO and NCAC's On-Campus Research Library are primarily research collections supporting the professional work of the organization. However, the library and its collections are available to other professionals and to the public, as outlined in the Access Policies below.
- Tutorials and Tip Sheets for Using CALiO™ and Conducting Research
- Search for Research (Open Access Databases)
- Drug Endangered Children Resources
- Statistics and Quick Facts
- Grant Writers’ Toolkit
- Full Text Publications
- Open Access Journal Collection
- Resources and Tools for Child Serving Professionals
- Resources from other Agencies
- Annotated Bibliography of the Evidence-Based Literature Supporting the NCA Standards for Accreditation as Prepared the Research Library of The National Children's Advocacy Center
- Bibliographies to the Research Literature
- Best Practices and Guidelines
- Research Briefs
- Research to Practice
- Prevention Fact Sheets
- International Resources
- What’s New in CALiO
- What’s Your CALiO IQ?
Contact the Child Abuse Library Online(CALiO)
National Children's Advocacy Center
210 Pratt Avenue
Huntsville, AL 35801