How to Become a Community Partner
The Community Partners Program is not designed to support any one “event.” Our Community Partners are our closest allies in the fight against child abuse. As a partner in the NCAC Community Partners Program your company will join the National Children's Advocacy Center in our efforts to end child abuse all year round. With your help, we can stop child abuse…one child at a time.
Community Partner- $5,000
- As a Community Partner, your company logo will listed on the NCAC website which receives approximately 3,900 hits per day and 6,500 visitors per month
- Company logo to be included on all email blasts that are sent to over 1,000 email addresses per month
- Recognition as Community Partner at all NCAC events
- Company logo on Community Partners master banner for use at all events held throughout the year
- Community Partners will be recognized in a full page advertisement in the Huntsville Times a minimum of one time per year
- Your company will be recognized on the NCAC Campus Donor Wall.
- Your company will be recognized in the NCAC Annual report that is distributed to approximately 500 people per year.
- The National Children's Advocacy Center will serve as a resource for your company for child abuse issues, including training, guidance and input from the trained professionals on staff at the NCAC.