Continuing Education FI
Continuing Education Information
Continuing education credit for this event is co-sponsored by the National Children's Advocacy Center and The Institute for Continuing Education. Continuing education (CE) credit is awarded on a daily basis, with full daily attendance required. Partial daily credit is not offered. The CE processing fee is $25.00 per person. Applications for CE credit will be available on site.
Psychology: The Institute for Continuing Education is an organization approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Institute for Continuing Education maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Social Work: The Institute for Continuing Education is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), though the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. The Institute for Continuing Education maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Provider No. 1007. Licensed social workers should contact their individual state jurisdiction to review current continuing education requirements for license renewal.
- Florida Dept. Health, Division Social Work, Provider BAP 255
- California Board Behavioral Sciences Provider PCE 636
- Illinois Dept. Professional Regulation, Provider No. 159-000606
- Ohio Counselor and Social Work Board Provider No. RCS 030001
- New York SED: No CE approved for this Conference
- Marriage-Family Therapy: The Institute for Continuing Education is an approved provider of continuing education by the Alabama Board Marriage/Family Therapy
- Florida Dept. Health, Division of Social Work, Counseling, MFT, Provider No. BAP 255, expiration 03/2017
- California Board Behavioral Sciences, Provider PCE 636
- NY SED: No CE credit offered for this event
Nursing: The Institute for Continuing Education is an approved provider of continuing education in nursing by the Alabama Board of Nursing. Nurses are responsible for checking with their state board to determine if credit issued through an approved provider of the AL Board of Nursing is accepted by their state board. Alabama Board of Nursing Provider No. 1124.
Non-Credit Events: Breaks, meal functions.
Skill Level: Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced.
Instructional Methodology: Lecture, demonstration, audio/visual, experiential practice of techniques, large and small group discussion.
ADA: If you require special accommodations, please contact the Training Coordinator for this event.