"Ask the Expert" Sessions
** NCAC Online Training will be unavailable Monday, December 1st from 9:00 to 11:00 AM CST for a routine software upgrade. **
NCAC Online Training (requires one-time registration to create a user ID and password.)
The National Children’s Advocacy Center’s National Training Center's (NTC) Ask the Expert online sessions are presented in a Question & Answer format. Questions are posed by a staff member during the presentation, followed by a live Q&A session providing participants the opportunity to ask questions directly of the presenter. Access to the live session is limited and slots often fill very quickly, so be sure to register early.
Ask the Expert sessions may be viewed individually or by groups of child abuse professionals. Groups may also register under one name and participate in a meeting room with one person submitting questions for the group. All participants will have access to a recording of the broadcast as well as presentation slides and any related articles recommended by the presenter.
PLEASE NOTE: Training Certificates are not available for Ask the Expert Sessions.
- 50 Shades of the Impact of Pornography - Cordelia Anderson, MA More Info
- Adolescents Who Sexually Abuse: Helpful Information for Professionals - Jacqueline Page, Psy.D More Info
- Compliant Child Victims: Confronting an Uncomfortable Reality - Kenneth Lanning, MS More Info
- Exploring the Vulnerabilities of LGBTQQ Youth: An Open Discussion - Elda Dawber, LICSW More Info
- How to Develop Effective Messages and Get Them Covered by the Media - Barbara F. Nash, APR More Info
- "I Just Knowed It": What Can We Expect From Our Youngest Witnesses? - Linda Cordisco Steele, M.Ed, LPC More Info
- Managing Vicarious Trauma - Jon R. Conte, Ph.D.More Info
- Promoting Sex-Wise Parenting: The role of intra-family sexuality education in keeping kids sexually safe and healthy - Janet Rosenzweig, MS, PhD, MPA, Author, The Sex-Wise Parent, More Info
- Rethinking Sexual Violence Prevention: Innovations With Bystanders, The Internet and Youth Serving Organizations - Keith Kaufman, Ph.D., John Foubert, Ph.D. & Elizabeth Griffin, MA More Info
- Safety Planning for Domestic Violence: The VIGOR and other family-centered approaches - Sherry Hamby, Ph.D. More Info
- The Foundations for Understanding Vicarious Trauma - Jon R. Conte, Ph.D. More Info
Questions? Please contact Ann Leith at
* Recorded Trainings, Webinars and "Ask the Expert" session recordings and content are copyrighted by The National Children’s Advocacy Center. It is unlawful to copy or distribute these materials mechanically, electronically or otherwise without expressed written permission by The National Children’s Advocacy Center.