** NCAC Online Training will be unavailable Monday, December 1st from 9:00 to 11:00 AM CST for a routine software upgrade. **
New Webinars are coming soon! Check back often for an updated list.
NCAC Online Training (requires one-time registration to create a user ID and password.)
The National Children's Advocacy Center's National Training Center (NTC) webinars can be viewed individually or by groups of child abuse professionals. Groups can also register under one name and participate in a meeting room with one person submitting questions for the group. All participants will have access to a recording of the broadcast as well as presentation slides and any related articles recommended by the presenter.
PLEASE NOTE: Training Certificates are not available for webinars.
- Are Children in Therapy More Likely to be Poly-victims? - Sherry Hamby, PhD More Info
- Caught in the Crossfire: How the Abuse of Animals Co-occurs with Family Violence - Allie Phillips, J.D. More Info
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children 101 - Sandy Skelaney, MA More Info
- Consensual But Unlawful - Andra Chamberlin, MA More Info
- Creating a Trauma Informed Multidisciplinary Team - Karen Hangartner, LGSW More Info
- Creating Treatment Models for Poly-victimization - Victoria Banyard, PhD and Heather A. Turner, PhD More Info
- Declining Rates of Child Sexual Abuse and What This Really Means - Mark Chaffin, Ph.D & Lisa Jones, PhD More Info
- Drug Endangered Children - Karen Farst, MD More Info
- Engaging Resistant Caregivers in the TF-CBT Treatment Process - Kelly Wilson, LCSW More Info
- Friend Me: Why Facebook, Twitter and Social Networking Matter to Your Organization - Adam Rosenberg, Esq More Info.
- How to Assess Poly-victimization in Your Work: Approaches & Tools - Sherry Hamby, PhD and Heather A. Turner, PhD More Info
- Intervene: Identifying and Responding to America's Prostituted Youth - Elizabeth Scaife, BA More Info
- Interviewing Bilingual, Non-English Speaking, and Limited English Proficient Children - Maria Rosales-Lambert More Info
- Interviewing Victims of Violence and Homicide - Understanding Homicide Through the Eyes of a Child - Andra K. Chamberlin, MA More Info
- Overcoming Barriers to Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse - Robin Castle More Info
- Patterns and Trends in the Online Victimization of Children - Kathleen Harris More Info
- Poly-victimization Among Children and Youth with Disabilities - Heather A. Turner More Info
- Poly-victimization: Childhood Exposure to Multiple Forms of Victimization - Heather A. Turner and Sherry Hamby More info
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse in Youth-Serving Organizations - Deborah Callins and Beth Jackson More Info
- Prevention: The Ultimate Victim Advocacy - Cordelia Anderson More Info
- Prevention of Poly-victimization - Sherry Hamby More Info
- Sexually Transmitted Infections in Child Sexual Abuse - Karen Farst, M.D. More Info
- Strengths-Based Trauma-Informed Services - Kevin Powell, PhD More Info
- The 10 Lies You Learn Growing Up With Domestic Violence and the Truths to Set You Free - Brian F. Martin More Info
- The Medical Evaluation for Sexual Abuse: What MDT Members Need to Know - Ranee Leder, MD, FAAP More Info
- The NCAC Extended Forensic Interview Model: Rationale and Key Components - Linda Cordisco Steele, M.Ed,LPC More Info
- Understanding How Social Networking Sites Are Used - Mike Duffey More Info
- Using Solid Research to Enhance Your Communications Program - Barbara Nash More Info
- Why Some Bounce Back and Some Never Do - Resilience in Those Who Experience Childhood Abuse - Pat Stanislawski More Info
* Recorded Trainings, Webinars and "Ask the Expert" session recordings and content are copyrighted by The National Children’s Advocacy Center. It is unlawful to copy or distribute these materials mechanically, electronically or otherwise without expressed written permission by The National Children’s Advocacy Center.