The Southern Regional Children's Advocacy Center (SRCAC) is a project of NCAC funded through the Department of Justice to provide training and technical assistance to communities in the southeastern states and DC working to provide a coordinated, collaborative response to child abuse.
In our region there are:
- 263 accredited CACs
- 54 associate/developing CACs
- 20 affiliated CACs
- 16 state chapters
In 2015 SRCAC provided training to:
- 735 child abuse professionals received technical assistance or consultations regarding CAC development.
- 3066 professioanls attended 33 presentations made by SRCAC at national, regional or state conferences.
- 6889 professionals attended one of 80 trainings, on-site technical assistance or chapter events conducted or supported by SRCAC.
- 1270 professionals received information about SRCAC services and support through marketing opportunities at national and state conferences.
SRCAC is on Facebook! Sign up for the SRCAC mailing list.