800 Monroe Street
Huntsville, Alabama, 35801
Toll Free: 1-800-Embassy
NCAC lodging rate: $93/night+tax. Parking is available at $6.78/day.
|Online Hotel Reservation|
|November 14-16, 2017||Reserve Now||NCS|
If the trainee will be checking in without the physical credit card that the room is to be charged to, please submit the Embassy Suites Credit Card Authorization Form via Fax to (256) 327-7897.
NOTE: the completed form must be received by the Embassy Suites at least five days prior to Check-in to ensure that the credit card is accepted and approved.
If you choose to stay at another hotel in the area, you may do so; however, transportation will not be provided for those who choose to stay elsewhere.
We recommend that trainees stay at the host hotel which provides shuttle service to and from the training center. In addition, complimentary airport shuttle service as well shuttle service to nearby restaurants, etc. make a rental car unnecessary for trainees.
- Spacious two-room suite complete with a microwave, refrigerator and a sleeper sofa
- In-suite Safe
- Two 32”Flat Screen TVs in each suite
- Complimentary full “cooked-to-order” breakfast & buffet served in the Atrium each morning
- Nightly Manager’s Reception, featuring complimentary beverages, served in the Atrium from 5:30pm – 7:30pm for hotel guests
- Complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Complimentary Business Center
- Caffeina’s Café & Market Place opens daily at 6:00am
- In-House Restaurant
- Spa Botanica located on Hotel’s second floor
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service daily from 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Connected to the Von Braun Center by a covered walkway on Hotel’s second floor – check the VBC website for great shows, plays, sporting events, etc., throughout the year
- Across the street from the Huntsville Museum of Art and around the corner from Early Works Hands On Museum
- Within minutes of downtown restaurants – Pan E Vino, Taco Mama, Asian Rim, Below the Radar, Cotton Row, Commerce Kitchen, Sam & Greg’s, Jimmy Johns, The Bottle and 1892
- Across the street from Big Spring Park – a great place to walk and during summer months Concerts in the Park