Before you apply, please review to ensure you meet the following criteria:
- I have completed a nationally or state recognized forensic interview training.
- I conduct forensic interviews of children on a regular basis as a primary job duty.
- I can complete the necessary coursework in the given time frames.
- My primary spoken language is English.
- I have access to a computer with a web cam, microphone, and access to the internet (for mock interviews and consultations).
- I can obtain written permission from a supervisor to participate in this training.
Individuals interested in participating in the Building Forensic Interviewing Skills Online Training must apply by the session deadline. All applications will be reviewed by a panel of experienced Forensic Interviewers to determine if the applicant meets specific criteria for participation.
Applications will open on July 26, 2021.
You will be notified by email on August 13, 2021 if you have been accepted into the program.
This project is supported by a grant awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.