The following airlines serve the Huntsville International Airport (HSV):
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines: For discounted airfare with Delta Airlines, enter NMR3S in the "Meeting Event Code" box and US630891512 in the "SkyBonus" box.
- United Airlines: For discounted airfare with United Airlines, please enter the "Z Code" (ZE95) followed by the Agreement Code (420239) in the box provide, entered as ZE95420239. Alternatively, call United Meetings at 800-426-1122, and give the agreement code: 420239 and the "Z Code": ZE95.
Catch a ride on the Symposium Shuttle! The 34th International Symposium on Child Abuse (Symposium) provides shuttle service between official Symposium hotels and venues.
- Shuttle Service starts Monday, March 19 at 4:30 p.m. with transportation to check-in/registration at the Von Braun Center.
- Shuttle service is NOT provided for the Monday, March 19, Pre-Conference Workshops.
- Check the Symposium Conference App for a list of daily shuttle times.
- For departure, the Symposium shuttle service will provide transportation to the airport leaving from the Von Braun Center on Thursday, March 22 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parking is available for participants who drive their personal vehicles.
Huntsville is centrally located midway between Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL. The following travel alternatives are available:
- Air Transportation:
- Nashville International Airport (BNA): Approximately 113 miles north of Huntsville, AL
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM): Approximately 106 miles south of Huntsville, AL
- Ground Transportation:
- Orbit Regional Shuttle Service: Service provides direct line transportation from Huntsville, AL to Nashville, TN.