NCAC Training Center
Serving Child Abuse Response Profesionals Around the World
As part of the National Children’s Advocacy Center, the birthplace of the CAC movement, the
NCAC Training Center is a leading provider of quality training and technical assistance for
child abuse response professionals around the world.
more training opportunities
- Digital micro-learning format
- Quick, topical episodes to reinforce skills learned during forensic interview training
MENTORING AND CONSULTATION GROUPS FOR CHILD FORENSIC INTERVIEWERS
• Personalized feedback on recorded forensic interviews
• Monthly discussion groups with forensic interviewers and forensic interview trainer
BUILDING FORENSIC INTERVIEWING SKILLS ONLINE TRAINING
- Self-paced training including videos, quizzes, interview simulations, and more!
- Live mock interviews online with forensic interview trainers
• Video series offering a “to-do” list for new and experienced prosecutors
• Digital micro-learning format