Are you looking for a career that makes the world a better place?
Every day, either directly or indirectly, we help children in the local community, the state, the nation and the world. We strive to provide healing and hope to the families we serve. Explore our website for details about the services we provide.
What’s It Like to Work at NCAC?
We have a beautiful campus with nice offices and on-site parking, but great coworkers are the best part of working here!
While we often deal with serious topics and the work can be challenging, we like to foster a culture of community and mutual support including monthly agency-wide staff meetings, appreciation lunches, holiday parties, etc.
We Value Diversity
We serve a diverse client base and value and seek diversity in our staff, interns, Board members and general volunteers. We have an active Diversity and Inclusion Committee that conducts an annual survey of staff to determine how we can continuously improve our services and interactions with our coworkers and our clients. This committee also organizes a quarterly Diversity Schoolhouse training program during which we bring in speakers to educate ourselves about diversity topics and increase our awareness of the local community.
We offer a generous benefit package, especially compared to many other non-profit organizations. New full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Eight hours of annual leave/vacation per month
- Eight hours of sick leave per month
- Four hours of personal leave per month to be used to balance work/personal life needs
- 10 or more holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance.
- Retirement savings via a 401(k) plan - available to most part-time and full-time employees - 100% match of the employee's contributions up to 5% of their salary.