Will you support one child in their 180° journey from abuse to healing? You can make a difference!
Our 180°Society is our closest ally in the fight against child abuse. The 180°Society supports the direct services provided to our community’s most vulnerable children and their families. As a National Children’s Advocacy Center (NCAC) 180°Society member, your company or you as an individual will join the NCAC in our efforts to end child abuse all year round. You, as a 180°Society member, can stop child abuse…one child at a time.
For your corporate investment, you receive:
- Listing as a 180°Society member on the NCAC website with a link to your site. We also ask that you add a logo and link to the NCAC to your business website; our website receives approximately 35,000 visits per month and and over 420,000 visits per year
- Company logo included on all email blasts sent to over 3,000 local email addresses per month
- Recognition as 180°Society member at all NCAC events
- Company logo on 180°Society banner used at all events held on the NCAC campus
- Each 180°Society member receives a feature post and be tagged on NCAC social media.
- Recognition on the NCAC Campus Donor Wall
- Recognition in the NCAC Impact Report
- The NCAC serves as a resource for your company for child abuse issues, including training, guidance and input from the trained professionals on staff at the NCAC
- Opportunities for volunteer events and campus tours for your team members
2021 Community Partners
180° Society Members
Contributions to the 180° Society supports the direct services provided to our community’s most vulnerable children and their families. Members of the 180° Society give $5,000 or more to cover complete services for one or more children from disclosure to prosecution!