Be a Part of the Protector’s Circle?
The Protector’s Circle is the National Children’s Advocacy Center’s (NCAC) annual giving initiative that raises funds to support the NCAC mission to model, promote and deliver excellence in child abuse response and prevention through service, education, and leadership.
Support from the community is vital to the work being done at the NCAC. Joining the Protector’s Circle is one of the best ways you can help the abused children served by the National Children’s Advocacy Center.
By making a financial contribution you are helping us to shine a light and provide hope and healing to those we serve. Please make plans to include the NCAC in your annual giving by making a yearly gift or a monthly contribution.
Your financial support helps with the following:
- Provide local services to prevent child abuse
- Offer intervention and therapeutic treatment services to victims of child abuse
- Teach abuse prevention to local students
- Help young families to become stronger and healthier through the development of positive parenting skills.
There are many levels:
- Friend*: $25-$249
- Angel*: $250-$499
- Benefactor*: $500-$1,984
- Protectors’ Circle Society*: $1,985-$4,999 (NCAC was founded in 1985)
- Legacy*: $5,000 & up
By giving online, your gift will be put to use promptly and you will receive an email confirmation of your donation for tax purposes.
Donations can also be sent by mail along with this form to The Protectors' Circle at 210 Pratt Avenue, Huntsville, AL 35801
Did you know that $5,000 will provide for one local child’s complete NCAC treatment? Every $250 provides for a specialized medical exam and every $150 will provide for a therapy session. $100 allows for a Stop Child Abuse and Neglect (SCAN) Program for one classroom or a home visit for an at-risk family. You CAN make a difference in the life of a child!
*Every Protector will receive a newsletter, listing in the annual report, and a complimentary tribute card.
Our 180°Society is our closest ally in the fight against child abuse. The 180°Society supports the direct services provided to our community’s most vulnerable children and their families. As a National Children’s Advocacy Center (NCAC) 180°Society member, your company or you as an individual will join the NCAC in our efforts to end child abuse all year round. You, as a 180°Society member, can stop child abuse…one child at a time.
For your investment, you receive:
- Satisfaction of knowing you gave the gift of hope to a child
- Listing as a 180°Society member on the NCAC website
- Recognition as a 180°Society member at all NCAC events
- 180°Society members will have a feature post on the NCAC blog, e-newsletter, and social media
- Recognition on the NCAC Campus Donor Wall
- Recognition in the NCAC Annual Report
- Opportunities for volunteer events and campus tours
2020 Protectors’ Circle Online Donor Wall
180° Society ($5,000 and up)
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Baron
Mr. and Mrs. Chad Donald
Mr. and Mrs. George Jones
Mr. and Mrs. Andy Kattos
Dr. and Mrs. Howard Miller
Dr. Mark Sapp
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Young
Legacy ($1,985 - $4,999)
Mr. and Mrs. Charles Allen
Mr. and Mrs. Ken Aschenbrenner
Mr. and Mrs. Philip Boucher
Mr. and Mrs. Ron Golub
Mr. and Mrs. Scott Hangartner
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Howsman
Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Kliesner
Dr. and Mrs. Mark Leberte
Mr. and Mrs. Bill McMahon
Mr. and Mrs. Tony Palumbo
Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Robertson
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Wicks