- Eliciting forensically relevant details through effective questioning strategies,
- Understanding the benefits and methods of conducting narrative practice,
- Learning techniques for working with reluctantly disclosing children,
- Identifying interview procedures for enhancing the accuracy and detail of children’s accounts of repeated events, and
- Acquiring resources for use in interview evaluation.
This project is supported by a grant awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.