To participate in this course, participants need to meet the following criteria.
- Demonstrate commitment to the profession of child forensic interviewing.
- Provide or have previously provided forensic interviews of children.
- Be responsible for providing supervision/oversight to one or more Child Forensic Interviewers.
- Commit to participation in regularly scheduled group consultation calls, which may require reading specific articles, developing supervision plans, and implementing those plans.
- Have access to a working web camera to participant in the online classroom.
- Pass a pre-admission consultation with Linda Cordisco Steele.
Application deadline is August 28, 2019
This project is supported by a grant awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.